Enjoy Our Assisted Living Facility in Jacksonville, AL in Calhoun County
Peace of Mind for Your Family
At Legacy Village of Jacksonville, we offer peace of mind while your loved one enjoys our assisted living facility in Jacksonville, AL in Calhoun County and benefits from a number of services and amenities:
- A comfortable home-like setting in a studio or spacious one-bedroom apartment, a flexible choice for a senior living community near Fort McClellan in the Jacksonville, AL area.
- Three delicious home-cooked meals served daily by our chef and his staff in our elegant dining room.
- Regular help with bathing, dressing, grooming, housekeeping and laundry.
- Assistance with medication.
- Transportation to doctors’ appointments, worship services, and more in our 14-passenger wheelchair-accessible bus.
- Seamless access to memory care if needed.
- Specially trained staff available 24 hours a day.
Whatever the daily need, our competent, compassionate staff is dedicated to your loved one’s comfort and security. For family members, Legacy Village of Jacksonville’s assisted living facility in Jacksonville, AL in Calhoun County means no more worries.
Maintenance-Free Living for Your Loved One
For your loved one in Jacksonville, assisted living means no more troubling with cooking meals, cleaning house, cutting grass, scheduling doctors’ appointments and more.
Since our residents no longer worry about these daily tasks, they are free to join their friends for meals and activities. They go on walks together, form bridge clubs, and take outings to church, musical and sporting events. They invite their families for meals or holidays. They help to lead Bible studies. At Legacy Village of Jacksonville, residents enjoy an abundant, active new way of life.
Call us today at (256) 782-0960 to schedule a visit. We think you’ll like what you see.